Monday, October 8, 2007

I gave in...


and finally bought an IPOD... I know *gasp* *shock* I can't believe it either. Most of you know I've cursed those things and never knew why everyone had one. I think it was because everyone I knew that had one, it always broke.. anyways.. go figure.
I decided the amount of time I sit on the damn train I needed something, its too short of time to get out my school work, and too long of time to do nothing. So I decided that since I don't watch TV anymore (not enough time because of dancing) that the IPOD is the solution, I can now catch up on my shows while on the Train =) well actually its only one show.. House. So i'm excited.
Also now that i'm off season for Tri trng, my workouts are more relaxed and I can enjoy the ipod for that too!

heres my new nano =)
oh.. and for those of you who thought it was too expensive.. the shuffle is 1GB for $80, this nano was 200 bucks, but is 8GB and has a screen, so I can watch movies and listen to music, so in perspective I thought it was a good deal =)