Saturday, February 16, 2008

George Washington 10K

UPDATE: OFFICIAL RESULTS: 286 out of the 810 overall. 33 out of 161 in my division!!! holy cow thats awesome for me!! Official Time: 52:06.. =)

So today I ran the GW Classic, a 10k Race. And I'm actually pretty happy with my time, especially since this was the first running only race that I've done since before my Triathlons, so it was a lot different,
Anyways, by my watch, my time was 52:07, it will be cool to see the official time too, I was just happy with sub 9min pace. (Pic of me sprinting at the end)
Heres a pic of Stace and I prerace.
..

Stace was supposed to kick my butt (She's way faster than me), but she hurt her foot 2miles in and had to stop =( I was really bummed to see her out.. but she's strong.. at the Dr. now, so hopefully she has good news when she gets back from the dr. and isnt hurt too bad.
I'll post official results when they are up!