Monday, May 12, 2008

Tunnel Wkd and Raeford DZ..



This video, is John (my coach) and I playing a drill which worked on a lot of skills, This follow the leader game was a lot of fun.. and for you non-skydivers.. it's a lot harder than it looks!

So this past weekend, JennR8R and I went to Raeford, NC. It was AWESOME. We did an amazing tunnel camp at the Paraclete Tunnel, where we got 75 minutes of tunnel time (for you nonskydiving friends, thats equivalent to 75 skydives)... so yeah.. I'm beat right now. I even got one of the nicest random compliments ever.. someone was like "yeah, i've heard through the grapevine you were a good little flyer." that made my day!
I also did two jumps at Raeford DZ on friday. An 11-way track dive, and a 6-way. Both were a lot of fun. I got to meet some great people, and see old friends, it was just a lot of fun, no other way to put it.
The dance lesson at the dz got a little crazy after Kevin decided to teach another Kevin some charleston, It was pretty funny, but I enjoyed it, sorry we were only able to do some basics, next time we'll do some more fun stuff.
Here's JennR8R and I in front of the tunnel
Here's McDuck (kevin) and I..Oh... and I did my "Sonic Beef" Jump and became sonic beef #190 officially and am "Sonic Swing" =)