Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Facebook....

Ok Folks... so apparently you all want me to join facebook. I get the hint, I've gotten I lost count of how many suggestion emails to join facebook from countless friends. And severe badgering from you all verbally too.

Last Nite, I got another one of these invites, from Paul, (Paul not your fault, it just so happens things happened after you sent your invite). I deleted it, like I usually do, BUT for some reason... after that... I've gotten A LOT of notifications that you all have "added me as a friend" on facebook! WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON? How can you add me as a friend if I don't have an account?!?!? Someone splain to me please!?

Anyways... so fine.. here's what i'm doing... LOOK RIGHT----> SEE POLL... VOTE.. if enough people vote and convince me to get an account... then I'll get a damn account so you all stop sending me invites....