Sunday, July 8, 2007

Caesar Creek Tri


So I got my butt up at 4am today, after not getting to sleep till 1am =( and mom and dad drove me the 75 minutes to Caesar Creek State Park, and I ran the sprint tri, a 750yd swim, 20k bike, 5k run. And unfortunately I think I sucked, I missed a week and half of training in the move across, and I felt it today, I dragged on the bike so badly, made up a little in the run, but not at all happy with my results (roughly 1hr31min) =( the big race is next sunday so hopefully i'm ready for it and do a lot better next sunday!
... Ok, so official results were posted today (monday) and yeah.. I sucked as bad as I predicted, worst i've done so far =( 13 out of 16 in my age group, first time i ever placed in the bottom half... boy am I regretting that week and a half of missed trng, i've got lots to do to redeem myself for next weeks international distance... sure hope I can do better!