Sunday, July 15, 2007

First Int'l Distance Tri...






So today I ran my first International/Olympic Distance Triathlon. It was a 1500yd swim, 40k bike, 10k run. Definitely feeling the difference between the leap to Int'l versus the sprint tri's i've been doin. And while I didn't beat anyone in my age group I'm pretty sure I finished in under 3 hrs, which was my goal. I thought I started my watch for the swim but when I got on my bike I noticed it didn't go, so I started it on the bike, and by my watch the bike and run was 2hrs 19min, and i'm pretty sure I was out of the water around 35min. So, while compared to the other girls today, I wasnt so good, but I'm happy because I felt I did better than last week.

So heres a pre race pic, a transition to the run pic, and a post race with my nephew sammy =)