Sunday, June 1, 2008

BIX 2008!

Above: Bella and I blues dancing at Copley Square
Above: Alex and I walkin around Downtown Boston,
Above: James and I in a Quincy Market pub.

Memorial Day Weekend.... A big group of us went up to Boston for the 2nd Boston Independence Exchange It was 5 days of NONSTOP dancing. It was a lot of fun. I got a lot of blues dancing in, which I love, and also some great LINDY, so all in all, a great weekend. Met and made some awesome friends... Bella, Sanna, Raj, Andy, Mike, and too many more to keep listing...
Funny story.. on thursday nite, in the middle of dancing, I glance over at the door and see someone walk in, and I take a 2nd look, and I'm like "OMG" James! It was James Miller.. an old friend from the Coast Guard Academy. I hadn't seen James in 5 years! He and I were in Hotel Company together... the good ol' days.. argh! =)
Anyways.. it was a blast.. here are some pics...

and heres a really bad video from my phone of Raj and I doing a pancake.. only having tried 2 prep attempts.. not too shabby if you ask me =)