Tuesday, June 10, 2008

SKYFEST!! Finally got my 300th Jump!

So this past weekend, JennR8R and I drove down to South Carolina for SKYFEST. It was awesome! besides the ridiculous heat of over 100 degrees every day, I did get in my 300th jump on Saturday! I kept it small, it was a 6-way, with Jody, Mike, Paul, Bill, Jenn and Me, (my zhills bomb-squad peeps, +Jenn) and of course they decided to mess with me, after we finished our planned dive, Mike chased me and deployed me at 6000 freakin feet, I didnt land until AFTER the load that took off AFTER us, so yeah, I was up there for a long damn time.
I also was able to demo the Spectre 150 canopy for almost all my jumps on Saturday, and fell in love with it, the good news was that they were auctioning off a practically brand new Spectre 150 that nite.. and I wanted it... thanks to Jody.. I got it =) and thanks to Steve, it's now in my Rig. =)
So.. all in all, a great weekend of jumping, and seeing old friends.. meeting new ones.
BLUE SKIES!